Samstag, 8. Juni 2024

Atlas

Es regnet! Und alle Berge ringsum sind so hoch und haben Schnee oben drauf! So einen möchte ich besteigen!
 
It's raining! And all those mountains here are so high, and they have snowy peaks. I want to climb one!

Jetzt hab ich einen gefunden und steh an der Spitze. Aber der Schnee ist ganz schön weich. Ich muß rauskriegen, woran das liegt!
 
So now I have found one. Up on the top I am. But the snow is a bit weak somehow. I have to find out, why.
 
Mami! Der Schnee schmilzt! Jemand muß ihn kühlen und die Berge aufrecht halten! Ich tu ja mein Bestes! 
Aber, Mami... ich werd schon ziemlich müde... 
 
Mummy! The snow is melting! Someone has to cool it down and keep the mountains upright! I do my very best! 
But Mummy... I am a bit tired, now...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh No! The snow is melting because all the cold weather has gone to the UK, to freeze us when we should be having nice sunshine! Well done on climbing to the top and trying to save the snow from melting anyway

    AntwortenLöschen

Atlas

Es regnet! Und alle Berge ringsum sind so hoch und haben Schnee oben drauf! So einen möchte ich besteigen!   It's raining! And all those...