Samstag, 28. November 2020

Wer wagt... / Trial...

Was meinst du, Bianca? Du bist meine besondere Freundin. Sollen wir es gemeinsam versuchen? 

What do you mean, Bianca? Since you are my special friend: shall we try it together?

Du folgst mir. Das ist toll!

You follow me. That's fine!

Eine Mauer...

A wall...

Ich glaub ich hab eine Idee!
I think I've got an idea!

Schau, da drüben... da könnte es klappen!

Look, over there... I think this will work!

Du bist so ein liebes Mädchen. Wir schaffen das!

You are such a good girl. We will make it!

Bleibst du bitte ganz still stehen?

May I ask you to stand still?

Das ist jetzt ein großes Wagnis! Wir müssen einander vertrauen...

Okay this is the real trial! We have to trust each other...

Geschafft! Boah! Geschafft!!! 

Done! Wow! Done!!!

Und jetzt vorsichtig... gaaanz voorsichtig...

And now carefully... veeeryy carefullyyy...

Juhuuu! Bianca! Du bist meine beste Freundin!

Yeeeah! Bianca! You are my best friend!
 










4 Kommentare:

  1. Goodness! Peter is riding Bianca without even a saddle!
    Is it skill or the power of not knowing the risks he takes?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Maybe both... And, of course, a very intimate friendship.

      Löschen
  2. Oh Mann die beiden sind so süüüüß!
    My the two of them are so CUTE!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Osterspazierritt / Easter Ride

    Frühling! Ostern! Welche Freude!   Springtime! Easter time!!! What a joy!   Schauen wir mal ob wir ein paar Blumen finden.   Let's h...