Montag, 21. März 2022

Der einzig wahre... / The One And Only...

Das ist meine neue Heimat!
This is my new home! 

In dieser kleinen Stadt lebe ich von nun an. Dort habe ich Pferde, Hunde und nette Geschwister. Einen Badesee, Wälder zum reiten und viele viele Ecken zum Spaß haben.

This is the little village I will live in now. There I have horses, dogs and nice siblings. A lake to bathe in, forests to ride in, and many many places to have fun.
 
Meine Heimatburg. Ob es dort spukt? Ich werde es herausfinden!

This is the castle of my home. Maybe with ghosts inside? I will find out!

So viele Abenteuer warten auf mich. Ich glaube, ich kann mich glücklich schätzen, nun hier zu leben. Nur eines ist komisch: Immer wenn ich meinen Namen sage, lachen alle. Ich hab echt keine Idee warum!
 
So many adventures await me. I think I am lucky having come to live just here. But there is one thing odd here: whenever I tell my name, everybody laughs. I simply have no clue why!

Hab ich den nicht gesagt? Oh, Entschuldigung. Ja, also, mein Name ist Gregor.
Was gibt es denn da bloß zu lachen???
 
Did I not tell my name? Sorry. Well, my name is Gregor.
Ahm. Please. Would you tell me why you are laughing???

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome Gregor ! I don't know why they are laughing, ignore them kids can be funny at times.
    What a wonderful home you have found , look at that beautiful blue sky, those magnificent horses and all the other animals , such adventures you will have Gregor Gregor ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow Greg you found a wonderful new home. Wish I could be there more frequently...

    AntwortenLöschen

Osterspazierritt / Easter Ride

    Frühling! Ostern! Welche Freude!   Springtime! Easter time!!! What a joy!   Schauen wir mal ob wir ein paar Blumen finden.   Let's h...