Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2022

Vorfahren / Ancestors

Caleb ist auf der Suche. Vielleicht findet er ein paar nicht gelieferte Ostereier? Osterhasen können vergeßlich sein!
 
Caleb is on the scout. Maybe he can find some not delivered Easter eggs? Easter bunnies can be oblivious!

"Hey Caleb!" ruft Adelheid schon von weitem, "wonach gräbst du da?"
"Oooch, nichts Besonderes... nur so!"
 
"Hey Caleb!" Adelheid calls from afar. "What are you looking for?"
"Uhm, nothing special..."

"Hey Caleb wenn ich dich so anschau erinnerst du mich an deine Vorfahren..."
"Meine Vorfahren???"
 
"Hey Caleb looking at you reminds me of your ancestors..."
"My ancestors???"

"Echt jetzt??? Ich erinnere dich an eine Dynastie von Zahnärzten aus Pirmasens?"
 
"Gal, I remind you of a dynasty of dentists in Pirmasens? Really???"

2 Kommentare:

  1. LOL you tell her Caleb ! what a cheek she has !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think I can see Clara's point - though the dentists I know drill holes instead of using a shovel!

    AntwortenLöschen

Osterspazierritt / Easter Ride

    Frühling! Ostern! Welche Freude!   Springtime! Easter time!!! What a joy!   Schauen wir mal ob wir ein paar Blumen finden.   Let's h...